Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) has announced a latest employment notification for the recruitment of the 547 Officer Scale-I, II & III, Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. APGVB has released this recruitment notification 2015 on it’s official website http://apgvbank.in/.
Applicants who are eager waiting for this type job vacancies and wants to apply for Bank Recruitment Jobs 2015, must read the full notification and apply online.
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) invites online applications from Indian citizen for filling up 547 vacancies for the post of Officer & Office Assistant for its various operations. Candidates who are appeared in the Online Common Written Examination (CWE)-III for Regional Rural Banks (RRB) conducted by IBPS during September 2014 and have been declared qualified. Candidates should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Candidates age limit should be between 18-40 Years as on 01-06-2014.
All eligible & interested candidates can apply for Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Recruitment 2015 in the prescribed format through online from 20-01-2015 to 04-02-2015. For further Details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
Andhra Pradesh GVB Officer & Office Asst. Posts Details:
|01.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||248|
|03.||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||33|
|04.||Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||17|
|06.||Officer Scale-II (CA)||04|
|07.||Officer Scale-II (IT)||02|
|08.||Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||01|
|09.||Officer Scale-II (Law)||01|
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 years to 40 years For Officer Scale-I,
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 years to 32 years for Officer Scale-II,
- For Officer Scale-I post and For Office Assistant Multipurpose post should be between 18 years to 28 years as on 01-06-2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
- Candidates should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent for Post no. 01, 02, 03 & 05
- Applicants must have Degree from a recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology for Post no. 07
- Certified Associate ship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for Post no. 06 & 08
- MBA in Marketing from a recognized university for Post no. 04.
- Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent for Post no. 09
- And applicants must have knowledge of Proficiency in Local Language
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD||OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD|
|1.||Officer Scale-I||70 & above||80 & above|
|2.||Officer Scale-II (GBO)||70 & above||80 & above|
|3.||Officer Scale-II (IT & Marketing Officer)||70 & above||80 & above|
|4.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||70 & above||80 & above|
- No application fee
- Candidates selection will be basis of performance in RRBs-CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before apply the online candidates must read the full job criteria from official website
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
- Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 20th January 2015
- Last Date for Online Registration: 04th February 2015
- Website: www.apgvbank.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here