889 Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank Officer & Office Assistant Job Vacancies 2015: Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank has recently released a latest recruitment notification for the posts of 889 Posts of Officer & Office Asst Posts or Officer Scale- I, II and III and Office Assistant Vacancies. Here are a great opportunity for those candidates who attend and qualified the IBPS RRBs CWE-III in September/ October 2014. Download full CG RGB Job Notification from official website www.cgbank.in/.
Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014. Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Applicants age should be between 21-40 years for various posts. Post wise age limit check the official notification or below table.
To get more information about Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank Jobs 2015 like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application from the official website given below before 05th June 2015.
CG RGB Officer & Office Asst Posts Notification Details:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit (as on June 01st 2014)|
|Officer Scale- III||06||21-40 years|
|Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer)||34||21-32 years|
|Officer Scale- II (IT)||20||“”|
|Officer Scale- II (Law)||01||“”|
|Officer Scale- II (Treasury Manager)||02||“”|
|Officer Scale- I||237||18-28 years|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||589||“”|
- Check the above table for post wise age limit
- People can check their eligibility criteria for particular posts through the official notification link mention below.
- The age relaxation given upto of 3 years for OBC categories candidates and 5 years for SC/CT categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Applicants should have Graduation Degree in any respective discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate all subjects from any recognized university/institution/colleges.
- The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language Hindi/ Native language Chhattisgarhi of the State / UT (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II and III).
- Eligible and interested candidate have equivalent qualification along with IBPS Score Card common written examination for RRBs during the month of September/October 2015.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 150/- for UR Category Candidates
- For SC/ ST category candidates need to pay Rs. 50/-
- Through CBS at any of the Branches of Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank by means of a Payment Challan in CBS Account No. 77033132030.
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the basis of performance in common written examination for RRBs conducted by the Institute Banking of Personnel Selection (IBPS) during the month of September/October, 2014.
- Personal Interview: Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies shortlisted based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.cgbank.in.No other means/ mode of application will be accepted
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.cgbank.in and click on the link “Recruitment”
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct and valid by the applicants according to the their educational qualification certificate.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature of appropriate size not more than 50 kb and 20 kb respectively in jpg/jpeg format.
- Candidates can pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bankin the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only.
- Go to the nearest Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos. 77033132030.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.cgbank.in All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment: 21 May 2015
- Last Date for Apply Online & for Payment: 05 June2015
- Last date for Re-print: 20 June 2015