Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) has recently released an employment notification for the recruitment of Officers & Office Asst posts. There a good opportunity for job hunters who are waiting Bank job vacancies 2015. Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank published Office and Office Asst job vacancies on it’s official website http://mbgbpatna.com/.
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs, for the 376 posts of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Candidates who appeared IBPS CWE in the month September/October 2013 and have been declared as qualified in the RRBs CWE-II Recruitment are only eligible to apply.
Candidates who are having the qualification of Graduation Degree with other selection criteria such as IBPS RRB’s CWE this year 2014. Candidates age should be above 21 years & below 40 years. Candidates may apply online from 18-12-2014 to 01-01-2015. If you are going to apply for the posts read the full job criteria and apply for the posts.
MBGB Officer & Office Asst Posts Details:
|Officer Scale-III||02||Degree in any Discipline||Rs. 25700 – 31500/-||05 years|
|Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||27||Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Dairy / Animal Husbandry / Forestry / Verterinary Science / Agricultural Engineering / Pisciculture with 50% marks||Rs. 19400 – 28100/-||02 years|
|Officer Scale-I||147||Degree in any Discipline||Rs. 14500 – 25700/-||02|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||200||Degree in any Discipline||Rs. 7200 – 19300/-||02|
Officer Scale – III : Age Limit Above 21 years – Below 40 years.
Officer Scale – II (Agriculture Officer) : Above 21 years – Below 32 years
Office Scale –I : Above 18 years – Below 28 years
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Above 18 years – Below 28 years
Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should be qualify Degree in any discipline with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University Or Institute. (for more details please read notification completely).
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
IBPS Score Cards :
Candidates fulfilling following TWSS scores will only be selected :
- Officer Scale III – 70 Marks (SC/ST) and 80 Marks (Other).
- Officer Scale-II – 70 Marks (SC/ST) and 80 Marks (Other)).
- Officer Scale I – 70 Marks (SC/ST) and 80 Marks (Other).
- Office Assistants – 70 Marks (SC/ST) and 80 Marks (Other).
- Rs.100/- for General/ OBC candidates
- Rs.20/- for all reserved category candidates
- through CBS at any of the branches of Punjab National Bank by means of Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website http://mbgbpatna.com/.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in RRB’s CWE III and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligibly are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on MBGB Bank’s official website
- Find the online application link and fill the application form with all required details.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form
- After applying online, take print out of application form & fee payment receipt for future reference.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 01st January 2015
- Website: http://mbgbpatna.com/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here