Maharashtra Gramin Bank (MGB), Maharashtra has recently delivered a recruitment notification for the vacant of the of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Maharashtra GB has announced MGB Office, Officer Asst Post recruitment notification 2015 on it’s official website www.mahagramin.in. Applicants who are eager waiting for this type job vacancies and wants to apply for Bank Recruitment Jobs 2015, must read the full notification and apply online.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank (MGB) inviting online applications from eligible Indian citizen for filling up 246 vacancies for the post of 246 Officer Scale I, II & Office Asst Posts. Candidates who have been qualified at the online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 are eligible for the following posts. Candidates should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Candidates age limit should be between 18-32 Years as on 01-06-2014.
All interested and eligible candidates must have to apply for Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 in the prescribed format through online from 20-01-2015 to 04-02-2015. For further Details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Officer & Office Asst Posts Details:
|01.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||116|
|03.||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||11|
|04.||Officer Scale-II (IT)||03|
|05.||Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||01|
- Candidates age should be between 21 years and 32 years for Officer Scale II,
- For Officer Scale I & Office Assistant Posts candidates age limit should be between 18-28 years as on 01-06-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess Degree from the recognized university with proficiency in local language.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For Officer Scale: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- For Officer Scale II: 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- For Office Assistant (M): 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD||OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD|
|1.||Officer Scale-I||70 & above||80 & above|
|2.||Officer Scale-II (GBO)||70 & above||80 & above|
|3.||Officer Scale-II (IT & Marketing Officer)||70 & above||80 & above|
|4.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||70 & above||80 & above|
- No application fee
- Candidates selection will be basis of performance in RRBs-CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Before apply the online candidates must read the full job criteria from official website
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
- Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
Venue of Interview:
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank HO Aurangabad.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 20th January 2015
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 04th February 2015
- Last Date for Reprint: 19th February 2015.