Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank has recently declared an employment notification for recruitment of 510 Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank has released this recruitment notification for job hunters on it’s official website http://www.mgbbank.com/. Applicants who are eager waiting for Bank Job Vacancies 2015, must read the full job notification below.
Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank invites online application from eligible candidates for filling up the Office Scale-I, Officer Scale-II, Officer Scale-III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Clerk, Probationary Clerk, Managers, Specialist officers (SO), Assistant Manager vacancies. Candidates must have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Applicants age limit should be below 40 years.
Candidates who have appeared in the Common written Examination for RRB’S conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and have valid score card. MGB Bank Rajasthan online application will be start from 12th February 2015 to 26th February 2015. Candidates selection will be based in IBPS score and personal interview. For further Details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
RMG Bank Officer and Office Asst Posts Details:
|01.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||262|
|03.||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||69|
|05.||Officer Scale-II (IT)||04|
|06.||Officer Scale-II (CA)||01|
|07.||Officer Scale-II (Law)||01|
|08.||Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||01|
- Candidates age limit should be below 40 years for Officer Scale III,
- For Officer Scale II applicants age should be between 21 – 32 years
- candidates age limit should be between 18 – 28 years for Officer Scale I and Office Asst Posts as on 01-06-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Candidates who have appeared in the Common written Examination for RRB’S conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and have valid score card.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates who belongs to SC/ ST/ PWD Category have to pay the fee of Rs.20/-
- All other candidates need to pay Rs.100/- .
- Fee can be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos_ Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank 83019312355.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD||OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD|
|1.||Officer Scale-I||70 & above||80 & above|
|2.||Officer Scale-II (GBO)||70 & above||80 & above|
|3.||Officer Scale-II (IT & Marketing Officer)||70 & above||80 & above|
|4.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||70 & above||80 & above|
- Candidates selection will be on the basis of performance in RRBs – Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 score card and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Before apply the online candidates must read the full job criteria from official website
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
- Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 12th February 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 26th February 2015
- Website: http://www.mgbbank.com/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here