Sarva Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank (SUPG Bank) has recently issued an employment notification for the vacant of Officers & Office Asst Posts. This is a good chance for job hunters who are eager waiting for Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015.Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank released this recruitment notification on it’s official website http://www.upgb.com.
Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank inviting online applications from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Officers in Middle Management Cadre(Scale- II & III), Officers in Junior Management Cadre(Scale-I) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose). The interested candidates who have passed IBPS RRB CWE III 2014, can apply online via official website at www.upgb.com till 14.01.2015.
The candidate should possess IBPS RRB CWE III in September 2014 and also have knowledge of local language i.e. Hindi & have studied in 10th Standard to Graduation Level. Candidates age should be above 18 years & below 40 years as on 01-06-2014. The online application of UPGB Office Assistant Post jobs will be close 14th January 2015. This is the best opportunity for Job hunters, which are searching the bank jobs. If you are going to apply for the post of Officer Scale, read the full job notification below.
Sarva UP Gramin Bank Officer & Office Assistant Posts Details:
- Officer Scale I: 163 Posts
- Officer Scale II (Agricultural Officer): 02 Posts
- Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager): 01 Posts
- Officer Scale II (CA): 01 Posts
- Officer Scale II (IT): 04 Posts
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): 11 Posts
- Officer Scale III: 05 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 230 Posts
- Candidates age should be between 21-40 years for Officer Scale III Posts
- Applicants age must be between 21-32 years for Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer), Officer Scale II (IT), Officer Scale II (CA), Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager), Officer Scale II (Agricultural Officer) Posts
- Applicants must be between 18-28 years for Officer Scale I, Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II(General Banking Officer), Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant (Multipurpose) candidates should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- For Officer Scale-II(IT) Posts you must possess Degree in IT/CSE/ Electronics/ Communication
- For Officer Scale-II(CA), Officer Scale-II(Treasury Manager) Posts Applicants should have Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or M.B.A
- Candidates who try for Officer Scale II (Agricultural Officer) Posts should have Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
IBPS Score Card Details(Qualifying Marks):
- SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/SC-EXS/ ST-EXS: 70 & Above
- OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS: 80 & Above
- Officer Scale I: Rs.14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700/-
- Officer Scale II: Rs.19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100/-
- Officer Scale III: Rs.25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500/-
- All UR Category Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates need to pay Rs 20/-
- through CBS at any of the branches of Sarva U.P Gramin Bank in A/C No 91512100000798 & Branches of Punjab National Bank in A/C No 4007002100055989 by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website www.upgb.com.
- Candidates selection will be basis on their marks in RRBs CWE III conducted by IBPS in September 2014 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.upgb.com and click on the
- Candidates can pay application fees in any of the branches of the Sarva U.P. Gramin
Bank/Punjab National Bank only
- All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- After applying online, take print out of application form & fee payment receipt for future reference.
- Last Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 14th January 2015.
- Last Date for Reprint: 29th January 2015
- Website: http://www.upgb.com/
- Notification/ Apply Online & More Details: Click Here