Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank (APGB) has announced a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of 482 Officers I,II and Office Assistant posts. There are a good opportunity for job seekers who are trying for a career in Bank Department. APG Bank released this recruitment notification on it’s official website http://www.apgb.in/.
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank inviting applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer in Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
Candidates should have Graduate from the recognized university with proficiency in local language. Applicants age limit should be between 21-32 Years for various posts. Indian candidates who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 may apply online from 24.12.2014 to 08.01.2015. For further details we are required to candidates to check the below or official Official notification.
APGB Officer Scale/ Office Asst Posts Details:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||51||Between 21-32 years||Rs.19400-28100/-|
|Officer Scale- II (Law)||02||Between 21-32 years||Rs.19400-28100/-|
|Officer Scale- II (Treasury Manager)||01||Between 21-32 years||Rs.19400-28100/-|
|Officer Scale- I||128||Between 18-28 years||Rs.14500-25700/-|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||300||Between 18-28 years||Rs.7200-19300/-|
- Applicants age limit should be between 21-32 Years for various posts
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have Graduate from the recognized university with proficiency in local language.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should have to pay Rs.150/- for General category candidates
- SC/ST/PWC candidates need to pay Rs.40/-
- The payment towards application fee through CBS can be made between 24-12-2014 to 08-01-2015.
- The applicants must have a valid IBPS Score Card,the candidates will be called for interview based on the IBPS Score Card.
How to Apply:
- Candidates who has a valid IBPS score card can fill online application form from the official website
- Candidates must read the full official notification before apply this recruitment
- After filling Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment 2015 online application, take print out of the filled online application form 2015
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 24th December 2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 08th January 2015
- Website: http://www.apgb.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here