Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) has announced a latest recruitment notification for the recruitment of the following post. APGVB has issued a recruitment notification 2014 (IInd Phase) on 01st July 2014. Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) invites online applications from Indian citizen for filling up Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts.
Candidates are eligibly, who have been qualified in the Common Written Examination (CWE) for RRB’s conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013. All eligible & interested candidates can apply for Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online from 01st July 2014 to 16th July 2014.
For further Details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
APGVB Recruitment Officer Scale & Assistant Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit|
|01.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||109||Between 18-28 years|
|03.||Officer Scale-II||20||Between 21-32 years|
|04.||Officer Scale-III||05||Between 21-40 years|
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- UR Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD should have to pay Rs. 20/-
- Basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II
- Final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS)
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- After fill online application form, bring it along with required copies of documents for submission if shortlisted for interview
- Opening date for Online Registration: 01st July 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 16th July 2014
- Website: http://apgvbank.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here