Lakshmi Vilas Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Probationary Officer’ for filling the vacant position in Lakshmi Vilas Bank. A huge number of people will be applied for the recruitment to the post Probationary Officer in Lakshmi Vilas Bank. Candidates who were eligible for the post PO can fill their online application form before the last date through the official website of Lakshmi Vilas Bank. Before applying online application form candidates must read the instruction carefully and know about the eligibility criteria and other information.
Applicants can go through the official website www.lvbank.com to apply online application form to the post Probationary Officers and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification like Probationary Officers Exam Admit Card 2014, Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Result 2014 and Probationary Officers Exam Answer Key 2014. People who want to make his career in banking sector will must be participating in the recruitment to given up their best. Candidates can download their admit card only through online mode and written examination will be decided to conducting in the month of November, 2014 (Tentative).
The last date of applying online application form is 03 Nov, 2014.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2014 Post Details:
Name of Post: Probationary Officer
Examination Dates: November, 2014 (Tentative)
- Candidates should be born between 12-10-1984 to 01-10-1993 that is minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 30 years will be eligible to apply.
- The age relaxation will be given upto of 3 years for OBC category and 5 years for SC/ST category.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have 1st Class Passed (Division) in Graduates and 2nd Class Passed (Division) in Post Graduation from any recognized college/institution/university.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply only through online mode before the last date through the authorized website.
The selected candidates will be recruit on the CTC basis and will be on probation for a interval of two years and yearly package will be 4.00 Lakh.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.600/- (Six Hundred Only) as a application fee through the medium of online mode using Debit Card or Net Banking facilities.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applicants must read the Provisional Registration Slip for the future references and don’t require to courier it and e-mail it.
Written Exam: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination conducted in various examination centres allotted by the Lakshmi Vilas Bank. Examination will be decided to conduct in the month of Nov, 2014 (tentatively). The question consist of 200 objective type question and carrying of 200 marks. The exam will be conducting online and candidates are advised to not bring any cell phones, calculator, costly/valuable items in the examination hall.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted exam qualified candidates will be called for personnel interview. The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of overall performances in written and personnel interview examination.
Centres of Online Examination: The online examination will be proposed to be held at the following centres. These are the following online examination centres:-
|S.No||Examination State||Examination City|
The venue of the examination centres will be informed in the call letter (Admit Card).
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- Click on the career link and again on the Apply Online to register on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the essential details in the online application form and click on the submit button.
- After completing their application form candidates must pay their application fees through online mode.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the proper space provided in the application form.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Print the application form and provisional registration slip for future reference.
- Opening date of online application form: 10 Oct, 2014
- Last date of applying online application form: 03 Nov, 2014
- Downloading Admit Card: (1 week before exam)
- Examination Date (Online): Nov, 2014 (Tentative)
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.lvbank.com to apply online application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification.
- Download Here: Official Notification
- Click Here- Apply online