Bank of Baroda (BOB) has declared a recruitment notification for Bank of Baroda Manipal school of banking program for the Post of Probationary Officer (PO) 2014-15. Bank of Baroda (BOB Bank) is looking for young Graduates for selection of 01 year Post Graduate Diploma course in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking (BMSB).
Bank of Baroda invites young, bright graduates or students in the final year of their graduation who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India’s largest and best Banks. Successful Completion candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Online Registration end on 16th July 2014. For further Details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
BOB Recruitment Through BMSB for PO Posts Details:
|01.||Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I||300|
- Between 20-28 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) in any Discipline
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 550/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Online Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last date for Online Registration: 16th July 2014
- Online Payment of Application Fees:30th June 2014 to 16th July 2014
- Download of Call letter for Examination: 04th August 2014
- Tentative Date of Examination: 14th July 2014 (Thursday)
- Website: http://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here