State Bank of India (SBI), Mumbai has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers posts in State Bank of India. SBI PO Posts is the best banking jobs for job hunters, you may apply for the posts.
State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporative Center, Mumbai invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. The deserving candidates may apply online from Bank’s website. Such is the craze of banking jobs in India.
SBI has stated in its SBI PO notification 2014 that Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date. If you wants to apply for the posts read the full job notification and apply for the posts, Mentioned below for full notification.
[box type=”info” ] Also Check:
SBI PO Posts Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Probationary Officers Posts
- Total Vacancies: 1837 Posts
|General Posts||OBC Posts||ST Posts||SC Posts|
- Between 21 – 30 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- Unreserved Category: Rs. 500/-
- Reserved Category: Rs. 100/-
- Candidates have to pay the fee by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking from 07th April 2014 to 25th April 2014
- Candidates have to pay the fee through system generated Cash Voucher/ Challan form at any State Bank of India branch counter.
- Objective Test
- Descriptive Test
- Group Discussion
How to Apply for SBI PO Post:
- Candidates are required to apply online from the official website
- Opening Date for Online Submission of Applications: 07th April 2014
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 25th April 2014
- Last Date for Payment of Application Form (Online): 25th April 2014
- Last Date for Payment of Application Form (Offline): 28th April 2014
- Date of Downloading Call Letter: 30th May 2014
- Date of Written Examination: June 2014
- Website: http://www.sbi.co.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here