Bharatiya Mahila Bank invites online application for the recruitment to the post Probationary Officer to filling the vacancies. There are of about 200 vacancies for the post probationary Officer. Eligible and interested candidates can fill their online application form through the official website given below.
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Limited (BMB) india’s first women public sector bank in India in operational from 19 Nov, 2013 and is presently having 23 branchs. The bank has ambitious plan for the operation on PAN India level with the key objective of focusing on the banking need of women and promoting their economic empowerment.
Applicants can apply online application form through the official website given below before 25 June,2014.
Probationary Officer (PO) Posts in BMB Details:
|01.||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|( General )||102|
|( OBC )||51|
|( SC )||28|
|( ST )||19|
- Candidates age should be between 20 to 30 years as on 1st June,2014 i.e. candidate must not have the date of birth earlier than 02 June,1984 and not later than 01 June,1994 ( Both dates are inclusive ).
- The age relaxation upto 3 years for the OBC category candidates , 05 years for the SC/ST category candidates and 10 years for the physically handicapped category candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for others as per rules.
- Candidates have a bachelor degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university/College.
- Candidates also have a computer knowledge’s.
- Written Exam: The written exam will be conducted for the selection of candidates for the recruitment. The question paper is objective type and 0.25 marks will be deducted on every given wrong answer by the candidates.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates called for an interview and the final selection will be based on the performance of overall qualified test/merit list. The candidates can download their call letters through the official website.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online application from the official website given below.
- Applicants have a valid/Personal e-mail id and password for the registration.
- After submit online application, take a print out of application form with registration no generated by the system for future references.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online registration form: 12 June,2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 25 June,2014