Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is central banking institution and information about monetary policy and operations, issues of government securities, financial and economic statistics. RBI publish the notification to filling the Professional Counsellor Vacancies Posts on contract basis.
Job hunters and eligible candidates can apply for the post. If you want to be a part of Reserve Bank of India, you must apply for the post. For more details about this podt you can see below.
Name of Post: Professional Counsellor
- Post Graduate degree in Clinical Psychology
- Adequate professional experience in Clinical Psychology
- Not Mentioned
- Selection on Interview bases
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can send their applications in a prescribed format to following address
The Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India,
16, Rajaji Salai,
- Last Date to submit applications: 15th Sept 2013
- Official Link: http://rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2725