Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification for the recruitment to the posts Assistant Manager (Grade-B), Manager (Technical Civil), Manager (Technical Electrical) and Assistant Manager (Security) for filling the vacant vacancies. People who were eligible and interested can apply online application form through the official website link before the last date mention below. A huge number of candidates will be applied for the recruitment post Assistant Manager (Technical Electrical & Civil) in Reserve Bank of India.
Applicants can go through the official website www.rbi.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. Most of the candidates wants to make his/her career in the banking sector jobs must apply for the recruitment. People are advised to keep in touch regularly with the official of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like RBI Asst Manager Result 2015, Asst Manager Civil & Electrical Interview Dates 2015 and Reserve Bank of India Final Merit List 2015. The Reserve Bank of India performs this function under the guidance of the Board for Financial Supervision (BFS). The Board was constituted in November 1994 as a committee of the Central Board of Directors of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
The last date for applying online application form is 23 Mar, 2015 through the authorized website of Reserve Bank of India.
RBI Asst Manager/Manager Recruitment 2015 Posts Details:
|01.||Assistant Manager (Grade-A)||06|
|02.||Manager (Technical Civil)||02|
|03.||Manager (Technical Electrical)||02|
- Candidates age should be between 25 to 40 years for the recruitment as on 01 Mar, 2015.
- No relaxation for any categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course.
For Grades A Officers: Basic pay of Rs.17,100/-p.m. in the scale of Rs.17,100-1000(11)-28100-EB-1000(4)-32100-1100(1)-33200 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A’.
For Grades B Officers: Basic pay of Rs.21,000/- p.m. in the scale of Rs.21000-1000-30000-EB-1000-32000-1100-36400 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘B’.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.600/- (Six Hundred Only) for the Gen/OBC category candidates and Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only) for SC/ST/PWD categories candidates through the medium of bank draft.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: Selection will be through Common Written Examination (‘CWE’) and interview. The common written examination will be held in the month of April/May 2015. The WE will be of 3 hours duration and carrying 100 marks to assess the candidates’ ability to undertake translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa and their knowledge of terminology in Hindi to English with greater emphasis on technical terms pertaining to Banking, Economics, Commerce and allied subjects and ability to express themselves in Hindi and English.
Personal Interview: The number of candidates to be called for interview will be decided by the Board. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in the WE and interview taken together. At the time of written examination, only those PWD candidates, who have physical limitation in writing, including that of speed, would be allowed the facility to use the service of a scribe/writer. Paper-I of only such candidates, who appear in both the papers, would be assessed. Paper-II of only such candidates, who score sufficiently high marks in Paper-I, as decided by the Board, would be assessed.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of Reserve Bank of India.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct and valid by the candidates with best of their knowledge.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices. Admission letters/Interview letters, etc.
- Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option.
- On successful completion of the registration, a registration number and password will be generated. Candidates should note their registration number and password.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an E- receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take print out of E-receipt.
- Opening Date of Online Registration Form: 09 Mar, 2015
- Closing Date of Online Application Form: 23 Mar, 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form (Offline Asst Manager Post): 30 Mar, 2015
- Click Here: Apply Online
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official website: Applicants can go through the official website www.rbi.in to apply online application form and and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.