SBI Bank Recruitment 2016 :- State Bank of India (SBI) has recently announced a notification to fill up various number Assistant in Clerical cadre posts by online through the official website www.sbi.co.in. Process of online application form will be announced soon and the last date of submission of application form is available soon.
Eligibility criteria for those candidates who are interested should have completed Graduation or in concerned discipline or its equivalent, as educational and essential qualification according to the SBI Bank jobs advertisements 2016, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of Written exam and Personal interview. Candidates minimum age for applying should be 20 years and maximum should be 28 years.
Here we are informing you a great opportunity for central government jobs and if you want to work in these govt. jobs and searching for Banking Jobs 2016, then take participation in this competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the notification and fill application form by online not offline process through the official website and our website :- career vendor.com before the last date. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get good and different pay scale per month by post wise according to the advertisement.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
SBI Assistant Jobs 2016:
Organization :- State Bank of India (SBI).
Job Location :- All over in India.
|Sr.no.||Name of the Posts|
|01.||Assistant in Clerical cadre|
Age Limit for applying application form 2016:
- Applicant age limit should be between 20-28 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs 2016:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have completed Graduation in concerned discipline or its equivalent, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India.
This article is published by career vendor.com.
Application fees for vacancies 2016:
- For unreserved category candidates, they are required to pay Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates, they are required to pay Rs.100/-.
Pay Scale of Posts 2016:
For more details please read full SBI Assistant Jobs notification 2016.
Selection Process of Recruitment 2016:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Written exam.
- Personal interview.
Procedure to apply application form 2016:
- Firstly go to the online recruitment portal :- www.sbi.co.in
- Then download notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form.
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button
- After that take a print copy for future use.
Important Dates for Posts 2016:
- Starting date of online application form is available soon.
- Last date of receipt of application form is available soon.
- Apply online :- Click Here
- Official Website :- www.sbi.co.in
- Official Notification :- Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the SBI Assistant Notification 2016 carefully before apply for application form 2015. For more details like Latest Govt. Jobs results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card, Notifications and answer keys please check this website career vendor.com regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D. Candidates are advised that please read the official advertisement carefully before apply application form 2015.