State Bank of India (SBI), Mumbai has declared an employment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers posts in State Bank of India. SBI PO Posts is the best banking jobs for job hunters, you may apply for the posts. SBI PO Posts 2014 Syllabus is a very important thing that every candidate has to look into andit is also advisable to the candidates that they must continuously refer to the syllabus at the starting of the preparation and also while the preparation is going on.
State Bank of India (SBI) PO exam has to be conducted in upcoming days and when we get important dates for exam, we’ll make you update and aspirants also looking for PO exam syllabus and paper Pattern.
The candidates who have applied for the SBI PO Recruitment 2014 can get the complete details about SBI PO Written Exam Syllabus & Pattern and Question Paper Analysis and Cut Off Marks.
[box type=”info” ] Also Check:
State Bank of India conducts Probationary Officer exam every year for eligible candidates. The deserving candidates may apply online from Bank’s website. Such is the craze of banking jobs in India. SBI has stated in its SBI PO notification 2014 that Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date.
The guidelines regarding SBI PO Syllabus for candidates preparing for SBI PO exam is mentioned below. If you wants to apply for the posts read the full job notification and apply for the posts, Mentioned below for full notification.
Careervendor.com’s this post is to guide aspirants for those candidates who applied for SBI PO posts, candidates can check here full SBI PO Syllabus, Previous Question Paper, Result. Candidates can download SBI PO syllabus to make well with their preparation.
SBI PO 2014 Exam Syllabus & Pattern Details:
SBI PO Syllabus Pattern 2014:
SBI PO Syllabus is of Two Phases:
- Written Test (Marks: 250)
- Group Discussion (GD) & Interview (PI) (Marks: 50)
Written Test paper of SBI PO: This test is of 2 papers as objective & descriptive paper (Marks: 200)
- Objective paper:
- Test of English Language.
- Test of General Awareness., Marketing and Computers
- Test of data analysis and interpretation.
- Test of Reasoning.
- Descriptive Paper: (Marks: 50)
- Letter Writing
- Paragraph Writing
- Essay Writing
- Precise Writing
- Reading Comprehension
Objective Paper Pattern Type:
|Total Number of Questions||200|
|Total Number of sections||4|
|Questions per section||50|
|Marks per section||1|
SBI PO Syllabus for English:
- Synonyms, antonyms, homophones
- Noun, pronoun, verb, adverb, adjective, preposition, conjunction
- Error in sentences
- Sentences and phrases
- Agreement of verb
SBI PO Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Banking and marketing knowledge
- Current Affairs
- General computer knowledge
SBI PO Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Data Analysis: Number system, HCF and LCM, Partnership, Ratio and Proportion, Problems on Numbers, Average, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Time and Distance, Problem on Trains, Boat and streams, Time and Work, Pipes and Cistern, Allegation, Simple interest and Compound Interest, Area and Volume, Calendar and Clocks, permutation and combination, trigonometry etc.
- Data Interpretation: Tabulation, Pie chart, Line Graphs, Bar graphs.
SBI PO Syllabus for Reasoning:
- Verbal Reasoning: Number Series, Alphabet Series, Test of Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, Problem on Age, Blood Relations, Analogy, Decision Making, puzzle, Calendar, Matrix, Mathematical reasoning, Statement and assumption, Statement and arguments, Dice, Clock, Inserting the missing character, Sitting arrangement Word formation, Venn diagram.
Non-Verbal Reasoning: Non Verbal Series, Mirror Images, Grouping Identical Figures, paper folding and cutting, embedded figures, classification, figure formation, cubes and dice.
Group Discussion (GD) & Interview (PI) for SBI PO Posts: (Marks: 50): Written Exam qualified candidates will be called for group discussion and personal interview depending up on the vacancies in each category, subject to maximum of 3 times of the vacancies.
The candidates scoring following marks out of 250 were called for the interview:
|Category||Marks out of 250|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||128|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||116|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||137|
|Orthopedically Handicapped (OH)||118|
|Visually Handicapped (VH)||132|
State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officers (PO) 2014 Cutoff:
|02.||Data Analysis/Data Interpretation||50||10||13|
|03.||General Awareness/Marketing/Computer Knowledge||50||10||14|
|05.||Minimum Qualifying marks in objective test (200 marks)||70||80|
|06.||Descriptive Type Test (English Language)||50||18||20|