State Bank of India (SBI) invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers posts in State Bank. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Bank’s website for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2014. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form before the last date through the of authorized official website link which is given below. There are a total of 52 vacant vacancies for the SBI Recruitment 2014 to the various posts.
Applicants can go through the official website www.sbi.co.in to apply online application form and also know information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. Before applying people must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired posts in SBI Bank. People are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling their online application form through the official website. Aspirants are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know information about the upcoming notification like SBI Exam Admit Card 2014, SBI Specialist Officers Exam Result 2014 and SBI Solved Exam Answer Key 2014. Candidates applying for the post of MEDICAL OFFICER (PPMO) should sent copy of the print out of their online application along with copies of documents to State Bank of India.
The last date for applying online application form is 25 Sept, 2014.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name-Specialist Officers||Vacancies|
|02.||Chief Manager (Economist)||01|
|04.||Deputy Manager (Economist)||01|
|05.||Assistant General Manager||01|
|07.||Chief Manager (Company Secretary)||01|
- Candidates age should be not more than 35 Years for the post Sr no 1 & 6, below than 30 years for the posts Sr no 2 and less than 27 years for the post Sr no 3.
- The age of candidates should be not more than 25 years for Post Sr no 4 , 40 years for post Sr no 5 and 45 years for the post Sr no 7.
- Age relaxation for the candidates will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have MBBS Degree from any recognised institution for the post Sr no 1 and candidates must have Post Graduate Degree in Economics for the post Sr no 2, 3 and 4.
- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics for the post Sr no 5 & 6 and Graduate/Degree in Law with minimum 65% marks in aggregate for the post Sr no 7.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply for the Specialist Cadres Officers Recruitment in SBI Bank.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/-(Five Hundred Only) for Gen?OBC categories candidates and Rs.100/-(One Hundred Only) for the SC/ST/Ex Ser categories candidates as a application fee through the bank challan form in any branch of SBI Bank.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any conditions.
Written Exam: The selection of candidates will be depend upon the objective and descriptive test conducted by the SBI. The people who will be qualified in the both the examination called for an Interview examination. People are advised to not bring any electronic appliances, Costly/valuable items in the examination hall. The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks. The objective test will be carry of 100 marks and descriptive test will be carrying of 50 marks. The tentative date of written examination will be 17 Oct, 2014.
Personal Interview: The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview examination. Applicants who will be qualified in the both the examination mention below called through the medium of call letters. The final selection of the candidates will be depends on the overall performance of candidates in respective examination. Candidates will
be required to download the call letters.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Click on the Recruitment link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload photo and sign in the appropriate Space provide in the application form.
- Aspirants who applying for the post Medical Officers should also be sent their hard copy of application form and all essential document along with it to the following address given below.
The General Manager, State Bank of India,
Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No.209, BBR,
Block No. III, Nariman point, Mumbai 400 021
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 25 Sept, 2014
- Tentative Date of Examination: 17 Oct, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.sbi.co.in to apply online application form and also know about the upcoming notification like Admit Card/Exam Result.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here