Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank release notification for 100 posts of Officer Junior Management (Scale-I) vacancies. IBPS, RRBS CWE-II Exam qualified candidates are eligible for the recruitment of Officer Junior Management (Scale-I). Job applicant must have to be IBPS qualified for this post and person who have not qualifies this test can not apply for SHGB Scale 1 officer job.
There are total 100 vacancies for Officer Junior Management job vacancy. This is a Scale-I officer class job in Haryana Gramin Bank. Candidate must fulfill qualifying criteria which is 19+ marks in each subject for General & OBC category and 17+ marks in each subject for SC/ST reserved candidates.
SHGB Officer Junior Management Job Details:
Post-Officer Junior Management Scale – I details of vacancy that are following:
|Sr. No.||Category||No. of Vacancy|
|6||VI (Visually Impaired)||01|
|7||HI (Hearing Impaired)||01|
|8||OC (Orthopedically Challenged)||01|
Like all other government jobs including Banking sector there is a fee difference for Unreserved (General) and Reserved (OBC, SC, ST, PH) candidates. Application fee for officer jobs in HGB are as follows:
- For General & OBC: INR 100
- For SC/ST and PH: INR 20 only
- Candidates ensure eligibility criteria as RRBs CWE-II advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar dated 06 to 12 July 2013 released by IBPS and see of official website: www.ibps.in
- Candidates must have passed / declared qualified in RRBs-CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September / October 2013. Candidate who have below mentioned marks are eligible for
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||Qualifying Score SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD||Qualifying Score OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD|
|1||Reasoning||17 & above||19 & above|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||17 & above||19 & above|
|3||General Awareness||17 & above||19 & above|
|4||English Language or Hindi Language||17 & above||19 & above|
|5||Computer Knowledge||17 & above||19 & above|
|Cut offs on Total Weighted Score||95 & above||98 & above|
- Final selection will be done on performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013. There is also a weightage for Personal Interview round.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be
prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- Candidates must secure at least 40% of total marks allotted for Interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates apply online through www.hgb.co.in from 01.07.2014 to 16.07.2014.
- Candidates must submit their personal email ID while filling online application form. Bank will send call letters for interview and make future contacts on this mail ID.
- Candidates have to click recruitment link on official website. Then they submit their details and take print out of the Fee Payment Challan and pay fee in any branch of Sarva Haryana Bank.
- Then they have to submit their fee challan along with print of application submitted online and the Call Letter at the time of Interview.
|Opening date of Online Registration||1 July 2014|
|Last Date of Online Registration||16 July 2014|
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code/DPD No, (b) Transaction ID/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled in by the Branch Official.
- Candidates must take print out of fee challan through website.
- The payment must be made only through CBS from any Branches of Sarava Haryana Gramin Bank.
- Website: www.hgb.co.in
- Official Advertisement /Notification: Download Here