South Indian Bank premier commercial bank invited application for recruitment to the post Probationary Clerks for filling the vacant position. People who are eligible and interested can apply online application form before the last date through the official website whose link is given below. Before applying online application form people must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired posts. A huge number of candidates can apply for the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2014 to the post Probationary clerks.
Applicants can go through the official website www.southindianbank.com to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the official website. There are a total of 05 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the post Probationary Clerks. Candidates who want to make their future in banking sector can must apply for the recruitment in South Indian Bank. The candidates can send their application form along with the registration number generated by the system to the following address mention below. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of South Indian Bank to know more information about the upcoming information like Indian Bank Admit Card 2014, Probationary Clerks Exam Result 2014 and South Indian Bank Exam Answer Key 2014.
The last date of applying online application form is 04 Oct, 2014.
Note: Candidates are advised to use Internet Explorer 7 and Mozilla Firefox to fill their application form through the official website.
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerks Recruitment 2014 Post Details:
Post Name: Probationary Clerks
Number of Vacancies: 05
- Candidates age should not be more than 26 years for all the categories candidates as on 31 July, 2014.
- The age relaxation will be given for only SC/ST categories candidates is 5 years.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have Bachelor Degree in any stream from any recognized college/institution/university with securing at least 55% marks in aggregate for science/engineering students.
- Candidates also have a good command & knowledge in computers.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply only application form through the official website.
The selected candidates will be given pay scale of Rs.7200/- to Rs.19300/- per month.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.400/- (Four Hundred Only) for Gen/OBC categories candidates and Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only) for SC/ST categories candidates as a application fee through the demand draft.
- The demand draft (DD) is drawn in the favour of ‘The South Indian Bank Ltd’ payable at Ahmadabad.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducted by the South Indian Bank Limited at various examination centres allotted by the bank department. People are advised to not bring any mobile phones, calculator, costly/valuable items in the examination hall. Candidates who will be qualified in the written examination called for an interview examination.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam Qualified candidates called for an interview examination. The venue & date of interview examination will be informed through the medium of call letters so candidates can check official website regularly to know information about the upcoming notification. The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of overall performances in the respective written and interview examination.
Procedure to Apply:
- Log on to the official website of South Indian Bank.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct and valid.
- Candidates can send their application form along with the registration number generated by the system to the following address mention below.
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature of appropriate size in the application form.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- People are informed that registration Id and password will be noted down for downloading call letter at the time examination.
- Eligible and interested candidates can send their application form along with the demand draft and all essential documents to the following address mention below.
The Deputy General Manager
Regional Office Ahmadabad
Shop No-415, Ward No-2 Sarkar-VII 4th Floor,
Nehru Bridge Corner, Ashram Road,
Ahmadabad Gujarat- 380009
- Opening date of online application form: 24 Sept, 2014
- Closing date of online application form: 04 Oct, 2014
- Last date for receipt of application form: 13 Oct, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.southindianbank.com to apply online application form and send to the following address mention below.
- Click Here– Apply Online
- Click Here-Official Notification