Nainital Bank Limited, Nainital invited application to the post Specialist Credit Officers ( Officer Scale-II , Officer Scale-III ) for the recruitment to filling the vacancies in Nainital Bank, Limited. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format duly completely filled in all respect to the following address given below before the last date.
Applicants must have qualified Character Accountant from any Institute of Chartered Accountant or Chartered Financial Accountant ( C.F.A ) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognised institute approved by AICTE.
The last date of receipt of application form is 20 July, 2014.
Nainital Bank Limited Posts:
- Officer Scale-II: Candidates age should be between 25 to 35 years as on 30 June,2014.
- Officer Scale-III: Applicants age should be between 25 to 35 years as on 30 June,2014.
- Age relaxation for the OBC category candidates is 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Officer Scale-II:
- Applicants must qualified Chartered Accountant from any Institute of Chartered Accountant or qualified ICWA form any cost and works Accountant of India or qualified MBA (Finance) with 60% marks in aggregate from any recognised College/University approved by AICTE.
- Candidates must have 2 years experience in the field of credits in scheduled commercial bank/Financial Institute.
- Officer Scale-III:
- Applicants must qualified Chartered Accountant from any Institute of Chartered Accountant or qualified ICWA form any cost and works Accountant of India or qualified MBA (Finance) with 60% marks in aggregate in all subjects or Chartered Financial Accountant from Institute of Chartered Financial Accountants of India from any recognised College/University.
- Also have 3 years experience in the field of credits in scheduled commercial bank/Financial Institute.
Note: Eligible candidates on basis of their educational qualification can submit their application form before the last date.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.1000/-( one thousand only ) as a application fees.
- Once the fees paid will not be refunded at any circumstances that is application fee is non-refundable.
- The selection will be based on the personal interview performance and candidate will be required to appear in the personal interview at given place and date notified by the bank at their own expenses.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before dispatch, candidates must ensure mention of ‘Application for Specialist Credit Officers in Officer scale-I/Officer scale-II on the top in the front side of envelope in bold letters.
- Applicants can send their application form to the following address just given below.
The Vice President(HRM),
The Nainital Bank Limited,
Head Office, Seven oaks building,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20 July, 2014.
- Official Notification: Download Here