United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC), Chennai has recently announced a recruitment notification for the vacant Posts of Assistants. There are 684 Assistants Job Vacancies published by United India Insurance Company Limited for job hunters on it’s official website http://www.uiic.co.in who required candidates who are waiting for this job vacancies.
United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) Chennai is looking for Young and Dynamic Indian Citizens for recruitment Assistants for its Offices all over India. United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) Head Office, Chennai invites online application from eligible candidates for Assistant (Clerk) for its offices across the country. United India Insurance Co. Ltd. is a leading Public sector General insurance company wholly owned by Government of India with a gross premium of about Rs.10, 000 Crores.
Candidates should possess Graduation or Pass in HSC/ equivalent (12th pass) examination with 60% marks from a recognized University and knowledge of Regional Language. Candidates minimum age limit should be 21 and maximum age not to exceeding 28 Years as on 30-06-2014. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only and will have Online test to opt for a Centre of that particular state. The company proposes to recruit young and dynamic candidates for its offices all over India for its requirement in Generalist and Specialist discipline. All eligible candidates and interested candidates may apply online from 18th November 2014 to 02nd December 2014. Full job criteria like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below.
UII Assistants Posts Recruitment Details:
- Candidates minimum age limit should be 21 and maximum age not to exceeding 28 Years as on 30-06-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess Graduation or Pass in HSC/ equivalent (12th pass) examination with 60% marks from a recognized University and knowledge of Regional Language.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates need to pay Rs.75/-
- All other category should have to pay Rs. 450/-
- The fee pay through Online Mode.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Online Test, Interview and Computer
Proficiency Test taken together.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before applying Online candidates should have valid E-mail ID.
- Fill the details carefully and click on the submit button.
- After fill the online application form candidates can take the printout copies of e-Receipt and online Application Form for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18th November 2014.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02nd December 2014.
- Dates for Payment of Application Fee: 18th November 2014 to 02nd December 2014.
- Last date for printing of Applications: 17th December 2014.
- Dates of Online Exam: 1st week of January, 2015.
- Download of Call letter for Online Examination: 10 days before the date of Examination.
- Website: http://www.uiic.co.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here