Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016: Union Bank of India department has announced 208 vacant post for credit officers, Chartered Accountants, Security Officers and Manager etc. post in a notification. This notification has released on 20/05/2016 at official website https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in. Interested aspirants can apply online application form from 25/05/2016 to 10/06/2016 at official website.
Candidates who want to apply application form for given posts, they must have passed Graduate/Post Graduate degree in relevant specialization from any recognized university of India. Aspirant will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal interview.
Applicant’s age should be minimum 18 years and should not be more than 30 years. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of central government of India.
Aspirants who want to know more information about DDA Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
Union Bank of India Vacancy 2016 Details:
Name of Post
No. of Posts
|01.||Credit Officer||150 Posts|
|02.||Chartered Accountant||20 Posts|
|03.||Security Officer||16 Posts|
|04.||Manager (Risk)||10 Posts|
|05.||Asst. Manager (Risk)||08 Posts|
|07.||Information Security Officer||02 Posts|
Age Limit for applicant of Union Bank:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation as per rules and regulations of state government.
Eligibility Criteria for employee of Union Bank:
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in relevant specialization from any university of India.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Download official notification for post grade pay.
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.600
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.100
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form began from: 25/05/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10/06/2016