BCCL Recruitment 2016: Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) has declared 721 vacant post for Mining Sirdar, Junior Overman and Overseer (Civil) posts in an official notification which is released by official website https://www.bccl.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply online application form from 15/06/2016 to 07/07/2016 at official website.
Applicants must have passed matriculation/10th or equivalent, Engineering diploma (3 years) in civil for Overseer (civil) post, must have passed engineering diploma (3 years) in mining, certificate of Competency issued by Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS),Valid certificate for Gas Testing and Valid certificate for First Aid. Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal interview.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 30 years. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of central government of India.
Aspirants who want to know more information about BCCL Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
BCCL Vacancy Details 2016:
Age Limit for Junior Overman:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for Overseer (Civil):
- Candidates must have passed matriculation/10th or matriculation examination from any recognised university.
- Applicants must have passed Engineering diploma (3 years) in civil from recognised university.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Oveman:
- Aspirants must have passed engineering diploma (3 years) in mining from recognised institute.
- Applicants must have certificate of Competency issued by Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS), Valid Gas Testing certificate and Valid First Aid certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for Mining Sirdar:
- Candidates must have valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate which id issued by Director General Mines Safety (DGMS), Valid gad Testing Certificate and Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Rs.19035/- Basic pay As per NCWA-IX
- All Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from: 15/06/2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 07/07/2016.
- Last Date of pay application fee: 10/07/2016.