Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL) New Delhi release advertisement for the post of Senior Consultants in the areas of Healthcare / Medical / Agriculture / Plant Biotech and Animal Sciences / Livestock. Eligible candidates can submit their application form before the last date in a prescribed format. BCIL was incorporated as public limited company in 1990 under the Indian Companies Act 1956. It is promoted by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India and financed.
Candidates can go through the official website www.bcil.nic.in to know more information about the notification upcoming updates and also download the format of application form. BCIL has been actively involved in technology transfer, project consultancy, fund syndication, information dissemination, and manpower training & placement related to biotechnology over the last decade and half.
The last date of receipt of application form is 31 July, 2014.
Details of post, area, age limit, eligibility Criteria, qualification, qualification, experience, desirable ability, selection process, how to apply are given below…
(Healthcare / Medical / Agriculture / Plant Biotech and Animal Sciences / Livestock)
- 66 years as on 31.07.2014
- Candidates have passed Post Graduation Degree in above given areas from a recognized University
- Experience: Minimum 10 years experience in handling projects in North Eastern Region of India.
- Desirable: Candidates having Ph.D. in the respective areas with experience in handling projects in North Eastern Region of India.
- No application fee
How to Apply:
- Apply with detailed resume (soft copy only) in prescribed format given official website Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Date for Receipt of Application (By Email): 31.07.2014
- Website: www.bcil.nic.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Application Format: Download Here