Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL), Industrial Systems Group, Bangalore has released notification for recruitment of experienced Engineers as Executives in Mechanical and Civil disciplines purely on fixed tenure basis for a period of one / two years. Eligible candidates can apply online application form throughthe official website of BHEL. People can satisfy with the eligibility criteria before filling their online application form. BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind engaged in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defence.
Applicants can go through the official website www.bhel.com to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest an d upcoming notification. People are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the official website of BHEL. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know information about the upcoming notification like BHEL Executive Exam Admit Cards 2014 and Executive BHEL Exam Result 2014. There are a total of 18 vacant vacancies for the BHEL Recruitment 2014 to the post Executive (Civil and Mechanical).
The last date for apply online application form is 02 Sep, 2014.
BHEL Executive Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
- Candidates upper age limit is 33 years as on 01 Aug, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidate should have minimum one year experience in Supervision of Civil/ Structural works at site for Power plants/ Coal & Ash handling plant/ other Industrial buildings and structures for Post No.1 (Civil).
- Minimum one year experience in Supervision of Mechanical Erection & Commissioning works at site involving site activities like erection, testing, commissioning of Bulk Material/ Coal handling system/ Ash handling system/ other industrial equipment, measurement and certificate of works carried out at site by the sub-contractors etc for Post No.2 ( Mechanical).
- Candidates are required to pay refundable Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) by means of a Bank Demand draft drawn in favour of BHEL, ISG payable at Bangalore.
- SC /ST and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from paying the processing fee.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination conducting by the Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL). The question paper will be objective type and have a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for given each wrong answers by the candidates. The candidates who qualified the examination called for an interview. People are advised to not bring any electronic appliances, cell phone, calculator and costly/valuable items in the examination hall.
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for an interview. Applicants can check their result of examination on the official website and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. The venue and date & time of interview examination will be informed through the medium of call letter. The final selection of the candidates can be done on the on the basis of overall performance of the candidates in both written and interview examination.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Log on to website www.bhelisg.com or http://careers.bhel.in.
- Click on Job Openings and read the notification carefully.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and fill the application form with all the details.
- Submit the filled in application form and take print out of it.
- Pay the Application fee in the form of Demand Draft.
- Send the downloaded application form with relevant documents to the concerned address.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
General Manager (HR)
BHEL/Industrial Systems Group
PB No.1249, Malleswaram
- Opening date of online application form: 12 Aug, 2014
- Last date for filling online application form: 02 Sep, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through official website http://careers.bhel.in. to apply online application form and sent to the following address mention above.
- Apply Now: Click Here