BSSC Recruitment 2016: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has declared 1280 vacant post for Anudeshak (Instructor) in an official notification. Interested applicants can apply online application form from 23/06/2016 to 19/07/2016 at official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
Candidates must have passed ITI diploma from any recognized institutions of India. Applicants will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal interview.
Aspirant’s age should between 18 years to 42 years. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of state government.
Applicants who want to know more information about BSSC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
Bihar SSC Anudeshak Vacancy Details 2016:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|01.||Anudeshak (Instructor) for Diploma Pass||698|
|02.||Anudeshak (Instructor) for ITI Pass||582|
Age Limit for Anudeshak (Instructor):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for BSSC Anudeshak (Instructor):
- Download Official Notification.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Rs.9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Application fee is mentioned in the official notification category wise, so please read the official notification.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application start from: 23/06/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 19/07/2016