Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) invites latest notification for the recruitment of General Workman-B and General Workman-B (Trainee) post with 71 vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible can fill their online application form from 01-09-2014 to 15-09-2014. Candidates should submit their forms till the last date and send it to the address given below. For more details about selection process,age limit,qualification,how to apply are given below.
Applicants who are interested and eligible can fill their online application form through the official website www.bpclcareers.in and can also visit the site for latest upcoming notifications like BPCL Admit Cards 2014,BPCL Exam Date,Exam Results and BPCL Answer Key 2014.People are advised to check the official website regularly to know more about latest upcoming notifications published on official website of BPCL. Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling their application form.
The last date for receipt of application form is 15 Sept, 2014.
BPCL General Trainee Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
|06.||Mechanical (Motor Vehicle)||02|
- Candidates age who are interested should not be more than 30 years as on 01-08-2014.
- Applicants are informed that age relaxation is applicable to only SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-serviceman as per government directives.
- Total Gross salary (Basic+DA+HRA+Cafeteria) at the minimum of the scale will be 33,700 /-per month (approx).In addition other allowances as applicable and statutory benefits as per rules for General Workman-B.
- For General Workman-B (Trainee) pay scale is 11500-20000 Total Gross Salary will be 31,340 /-per month.In addition other allowances as applicable and statutory benefits as per rules.
- For General Workman-B candidates should have First class diploma in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering (full time course) with 60% marks
- For General Workman-B (Trainee) post candidates should have passed SSLC and its equivalent and have passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the respective trade with 60% marks and possess National Apprenticeship Certificate in the respective trade.
- One year post qualification experience in a refining/Petroleum/Power/Lube/Petrochemical/Fertilizer industry.
The selection of candidates will comprise of written exam and interview.The candidates who will qualify in written exam will be required to appear in the interview for selection.Appointment should be given to the candidates after passing medical examination.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates who are eligible and interested may submit their online application from 01-09-2014 to 15-09-2014.No other means/mode of application should be accepted.While applying online, candidate should have ‘E-mail ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application)’
- Visit www.bpclcareers.in website
- Read the instructions very carefully before applying for BPCL Recruitment 2014.
- CLICK on” Apply” to fill the application form.
- After you fill the online application form ,click SAVE / SUBMIT button.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 15- September- 2014
- Official Website: www.bpclcareers.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here