BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED (BSNL) Jharkhand Circle recently announced a recruitment notification for 50 Apprentice Trainee Seats through Official Notification No: JKD/HRD/Apprentices in BSNL/2015. This official Notification is also available on the official website of BSNL Jharkhand Circle www.jharkhand.bsnl.co.in. The application starts for apprentice from 27th July 2015. Last Date to apply for Apprentice is 31st August 2015.
Application are invited from the eligible candidates to be engaged as Apprentice trainee under clause 3 of Section 8 of Apprentice Act, 1961 in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Jharkhand Telecom Circle, Ranchi. Apprentice means a person who is undergoing Apprentice Training in pursuance of a contract of Apprenticeship. The duration of these apprentice is limited to one year only. The applications invited are only for Apprenticeship of one year and no candidate can claim for employment In Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. The minimum age limit for taking training is 14 years. Those candidates who want to take training in BSNL for future they must apply soon without the wait for the last date. This is Advised to all applicants please read the official notification carefully before applying for the Apprentice posts. Eligibility criteria, age limit, duration of training, pay scale & other few details related to official notification age given below…
BSNL Jharkhand Apprentice 50 Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Category of Apprentice Trainee||No. of Trainees|
|1||Graduate Engineer Apprentice||05|
|2||Diploma Holder Apprentice||45
Ranchi=25, Dhanbad=10, Jamshedpur=10.
Age limit for 50 Apprentice Trainee Vacancy:
- The minimum age limit for Apprenticeship training is 14 years.
- The candidate’s age between 14 – 18 years is not eligible to sign the contract.
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentices of BSNL in Jharkhand:
- For Graduate Engineer Apprentice: The applicant must possess a B.E. /B. Tech from recognized university or college in Electronics, Communication, and CS & IT.
- For Diploma Holder Apprentice: The applicant must have three years Engineering Diploma in anyone of Electronics, Communication, CS and IT.
Pay Scale or Stipend to Apprentice Trainee:
- For Graduate Engineer Apprentice is 4984/month.
- For Diploma, Holder Apprentice is 3542/month.
Application fee for BSNL Trainee Apprentice:
- The application fee is not mentioned In Official Notification of BSNL.
Selection Process of 50 Apprentice Trainees:
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit in the academic examination.
- The Candidates shortlisted on the basis of Information provided in the Application Form shall produce all original testimonials/certificates at the time of verification.
- The Provisional selection shall be made from amongst the candidates on the basis of seats, Merit, Reservation, etc.
Procedure to Apply for 50 Seats of Apprentice in BSNL:
- Candidates may download application form through official website.
- Candidates must apply in the prescribed form only that included in the Advertisement.
- The “Application Form” complete in all respects should be sent by Registered / Speed Post or by hand.
- The Application form sent to The AGM (HR), 0/o the CGM Telecom., BSNL, Jharkhand Telecom Circle, ARTIC Building, Near Jumar River, HB Road, Ranchi – 835217 will be received up to 31st August 2015.
- The envelope containing application form should be marked “Application for Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices in BSNL.”
- Applications start from 27th July 2015.
- Last Date of Apply Applications is 31st August 2015.
- Official Website: www. jharkhand.bsnl.co.in.
- Official Notification: Download Here.
- Application Form: Download Here.