BSSC Recruitment 2016: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has announced 517 vacant posts for Sanitary Inspector, mixer, ECG Technician, Ayurvedic Mixer and Homeopathic Mixer etc. post in a notification. This notification has released on 10/05/2016 at official website http://bssc.bih.nic.in/. Candidates who want to fill this application form they can apply online application form from 13/05/2016 to 12/06/2016 at official website.
Candidates must have passed 12th/ Intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English & Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course from any recognized institution or board of India. Applicant will be selected based on performance in written examination and personal interview.
Aspirant’s age should be minimum age 18 years and maximum age 37 years. Post wise specify in given below table. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of state government.
Applicants who want to know more information about BSSC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
BSSC Vacancy 2016 Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary Offered|
|1. Sanitary Inspector||276||18-37||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-|
|2. Mixer||70||21-37||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-|
|3. ECG Technician||67||21-37||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-|
|4. Ayurvedic Mixer||42||18-37||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-|
|5. Homeopathic Mixer||25||18-37||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-|
|6. Unani Mixer||19||18-37||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-|
|7. Archivist||17||21-37||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|8. Reprographist||01||21-37||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Sanitary Inspector of BSSC:
- Applicant must have passed 12th/ Intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English & Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course from any recognized institution or board of India.
- Candidate who want to know more information about qualification.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Mentioned above given table.
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.750
- SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs.200
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form from: 13/05/2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 12/06/2016