Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for the conducting Geologists Examination 2013 for recruitment of the 147 vacancies of Geologist, Assistant Geologist, Jr. Hydro geologist, Assistant Hydro geologist posts.
UPSC(union public service commission) is a reputed govt organisation in India. Eligible candidates may have apply through online by UPSC Online Web Portal on or before 23rd September, 2013. Further details of UPSC Geologist Exam 2013 is mention below.
|Sr.no.||Post Name||Group||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Master’s Degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration
- Masters Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology
Age Limit :
- Minimum 21Years & Maximum 32Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/Female/PH Candidates: exempted from payment of fee.
Mode of Selection :
- Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written examination and interview.
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidates can apply online through UPSC website
- After filling online application form candidates need to take print out of application form.
- Start Date of Online Application: 24th Aug. 2013
- Last date to submit application: 23rd Sept. 2013 till 11.59 PM
- Date of Entrance Test: 9th Nov. 2013