Application are invited for the recruitment to the post of Graduate Engineers in Bharat Electronics Limited. Candidates eligible for the post can apply online application before 5june, 2014.
Applicant should have engineering degree either in Electronic, electronic and communication, electronic and telecommunication, communication, telecommunication, civil engineering, engineering disciplines, computer engineering and computer science, electrical, electrical and electronics engineering and mechanical engineering only from approved colleges.
BEL was established at Bangalore, India by the government of India under the defence of ministry in 1956. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit serving the needs of customer in deserve fields in India and abroad.
Graduate Engineering Posts Details in BEL :
|05.||Computer science Engineering||20|
- The maximum age of the candidates should be 25 years as on 1 may, 2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates should be engineering degree in electronics, electronics and communication, electronic and telecommunication, communication, civil engineering, computer engineering, computer science and engineering disciplines, electrical and mechanical engineering only from AICTE approved colleges.
- Candidates with AMIE/AMIETE in the above specializations are also eligible.
- The application fees are required to pay Rs 500/- for GEN/OBC category candidates through the bank challan.
- The candidates belonging from SC/ST and PWD are not require to pay any application fee.
- Written Exam – Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam. The written test will be consist of objective type question from basic engineering subjects, in the respective specializations and general aptitude.
- Personal Interview- After the written exam , interviews will be conducted by the BEL.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website. After applying online applications, candidates will be require to send their challan ( company copy ) having journal no ( only for GEN/OBC candidates ) along with the print out of the filled application form having auto generated registration no with photograph affixed duly signed by the gazette officer.
- Address to post: Send allication by ordinary post only on below address so as to reach on before 10 June, 2014.
Post box no. -3076,
lodi road,new delhi
- Opening date of online application : 21 may, 2014
- Closing date of online application form : 05 June, 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10 June, 2014
- Date of written examination : 06july, 2014