North Eastern Railway (N.E.R) invites applications for 273 Posts against Ex-serviceman quota for Group ‘D’. Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up 273 posts of Group-D in North Eastern Railways.
North Eastern Railway Vacancy Details 2013
Total No. of Vacancies: 273
Pay Scale: Pay Band Rs 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-
Exam Fee: No Exam Fee.
Retired Ex-Servicemen after 15 years of service and have passed Army Class -1 Certificate and Equivalent are eligible to apply for these posts.
- For General candidates: 33 years + extent of Military Service + 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 38 years + extent of Military Service + 3 years
- For OBC Candidates: 36 years + extent of Military Service + 3 years
- Merit List: The candidates will be selected in the order of merit and on the basis of extent of military service. First 20% of them will be called for verification of original documents.
- Medical Test: Documents Verification followed by a medical Test.
Last Date for Submission: 03 Sept. 2013
Last Date for Submission for Far-flung Areas: 18 Sept. 2013
How to Apply:
The application completed in all respect along with the required enclosures, duly attached / tied, should be sent to
The Assistant Personnel Officer/ Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell, N. E. Railway, CCM Annexe Building, Railway Road No. 14, Gorakhpur (UP) – 273012
For any query or assistance, feel free to contact us via comment form.