Maharashtra Public Service Commission Stenographer Recruitment (MPSC) 2015: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) published a notification for 98 Lower Grade Stenographer Various Vacancies. Interested candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply On-line through the official website of www.mpsc.gov.in.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 had opened vacancies in the month of May 2015. If you are interested for a job in Maharashtra then apply now for Maharashtra Public Service Commission recruitment 2015 for 98 Lower Grade Stenographer posts.
Candidates must passed in SSC with Stenography speed and Typing speed to apply this MPSC Lower Grade Recruitment 2015. Last Date for Applying On-line is 08 June 2015 till 11:59 PM. For more information and other details about Maharashtra PSC Job 2015 are mentioned below :
98 Maharashtra PSC Stenographer Vacancy Details:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Total Vacancies: 89
(a). Lower Grade Stenographer (Marathi)- 49 Vacancies
|01.||Ministerial Administrative Department||19|
|02.||Brihanmumbai Government Office||30|
(b). Lower Grade Stenographer (English)- 49 Vacancies
|01.||Ministerial Administrative Department||30|
|02.||Brihanmumbai Government Office||19|
Age Limit: as on 01.05.2015
- Between 18 years 33 years.
- Age relaxation as per Government rules.
- Eligible and interested candidates should complete SSC/Matriculation/10th Class from recognized university.
- Must be stenographer speed 100 words/min, typing speed 40 words/min in English, 30 words/min in Marathi Language.
Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay 4300/-
Candidates are required to pay :
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 365/-
- Reserved Category Candidates: 265/-
Payment made by On-line System (Using Debit/Credit Cards, Net Banking, CSC-Citizen Centre).
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in :
- Written Exam
- Screening Test
- Personal Interview
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply for this vacancy by filling up online form available on official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), by logging on to official website: www.mpsc.gov.in, Here search for recruitment tab and follow steps mentioned on that webpage.
- Starting Date for Applying On-line: 19 May 2015.
- Last Date for Applying On-line: 08 June 2015 till 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for the Payment of fees in SBI: 09 June 2015.
- Official Website: Click Here
- Official Notification: Click Here
- MPSC Online Portal: Click Here
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a government authority which looks after recruitments for various departments of Government of Maharashtra. MPSC conducts various examinations through out the year for various recruitments. Please read the official notification carefully before apply.