The Airports Authority of India (AAI) For 322 Junior Executive, Manager & Deputy Company Secretary Posts Applications From www.aai.aero: AAI- Airport Authority of India has released the recruitment notification for the year 2015. Interested candidates who want to apply for these AAI 322 posts should check all details read AAI Notification carefully before apply On-line.
Job hunters who are waiting for the Airports Authority jobs Here is the latest news for related to Airports Authority India Recruitment 2015. It is good opportunity for the job seekers having age limit as per government rules and regulations and the candidates interested to work in this department can apply for these vacancies.
Please note that Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information. For more information and other details regarding the recruitment of AAI 2015, vacancy details, name of cadre, Education criteria, selection process, how to apply, pay scales, application fee, important dates and links are mentioned below :
Airports Authority of India (AAI) details:
Name of the organisation: Airports authority of India (AAI)
Advt. number: 02/2015
Total Vacancies: 322
|Sr.||Post Name||Pay Scale||Age Limit||Vacancies|
|01.||Junior Executive||Rs.16400-3%-40500||27 years||154|
|03.||Deputy Company Secretary||Rs.36600-3%-62000||40 years||22|
Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 46% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Pension, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI Rules/Regulations.
- The CTC per annum would be around Rs. 15 lakhs approximately for the post of DGM, Rs. 10.0 lakhs approximately for the post of Manager and Rs. 6.9 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive respectively.
- For Junior Executive: Candidate should have passed in bachelor’s degree in mechanical or automobile, MBA/LLB/B. Com with ICWA / CA.
- For Manager: Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in Computer Science/Computer Engineering / IT. OR B. Com with ICWA / CA / MBA full- time regular (two years duration) with specialization in Finance.
- For Deputy Company Secretary: Graduate & full-time regular MBA or equivalent (two years duration) with specialization in HRM/HRD/PM&IR/Labour Welfare.
Candidates are required to pay :
- General, OBC (Non creamy): Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST,PED and Woman: No Fees.
- Organisation only accepts system generated challan from any SBI branch.
The candidates will be hired based on their performance in:
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement
- Screening Test
- Endurance Test
- Personal Interview
- For the post of Airport Operations, LMV license is essential.
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply for this vacancy by filling up online form available on official website of The Airports Authority of India (AAI), by logging on to official website: http://www.aai.aero./hindi/hindimain.jsp Here search for recruitment tab and follow steps mentioned on that webpage.
- Starting date for on-line application: 11.05.2015
- Last date for on-line application part 1: 26.06.2015
- Last date for fee payment: 15.06.2015
- Last date for registration part 2: 06.07.2015
- Official Website: Click Here
- Official Notification: Download Here
Airports authority of India (AAI) is an organisation that works under the ministry to create manage and upgrade the services in civil aviation. Total of 125 airports were in control of this organisation.
Candidates need to apply for this recruitment before 10 June. we advised that please refer the official (AAI) Notifications 2015 and read carefully before apply on-line.