Union Public Service Commission has issued a notification for the Indian Service Forest Examination, 2014 on 30 may, 2014. Application are now invited only for preliminary examination. Candidates who will be declared by the commission to have qualified for the admission to the Indian forest service (Main) exam will have to apply again, in the online detailed application form which would be made available on the official website of the commission after declaration of preliminary exam results. The main examination is likely to be held in November, 2014.
The UPSC will held a screening test for the selection of Indian service forest examination (main) through the preliminary examination which is scheduled to be held on 24 August,2014. Candidates who are qualified the preliminary exam should only apply for Indian Service Forest Exam (Main).
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online for Indian Forest Service Examination (Pre) from the official website before on 30 June,2014.
- Candidates should be born between 02 Aug,1982 to 01 Aug,1993. Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and not more than 32 years as on 01 Aug, 2014.
- Age relaxation upto a maximum of 5 years, if a candidates belongs to SC/ST category or ordinarily domiciled of state of Jammu Kashmir during the period of 1st jan,1980 to 31 Dec,1989.
- The maximum age relaxation of 3 years , if the candidates belongs to OBC category/Defense services personnel disabled in the operations in disturbed areas.
- Age relaxation upto a maximum of 10 years for handicapped, blind, deaf-mute and orthopedically candidates.
- For others age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree with at least one of the subjects like Animal husbandry, Veterinary science, Botany, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, zoology and Statistics or a bachelor degree in Agriculture, Engineering and Forestry from a recognized Institution/University.
- Eligible and Interested candidates can submit their application form online only.
- The eligible candidates are required to pay of Rs.100/- either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of state bank of India/Bikaner & Jaipur/Patiala /Hyderabad/Mysore or by using visa ATM/Debit card/Credit card.
The selection will be done on the basis of performance in pre exam and after the qualified candidates are applicable to apply for Indian Forest services Examination (main).
How to Apply:
- Candidates are go through the official website and fill their application after carefully read the instruction which are available on the above below mentioned website.
- There are overall two process application form, first filled the required application form and second to pay application fess through e-challan payment.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of online registration : 30 May,2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30 June,2014
- Date of Preliminary Indian Forest Service exam : 24 Aug,2014
- Website: Candidates can know more information about the mains exam & results or upcoming updates though the website www.careervendor.com
- Official Notification:Click here to apply online application form www.upsconline.nic.in Download Here