Government of India Recruitment 2015 : Heavy Water Board Recruitment under Department of Atomic Energy of Indian Government has announced to recruit 46 various posts. Online applications are invited 15.10.2015, for online applications candidates are requested to apply through www.hwb.gov.in or hwb.mahaonline.gov.in
Government Vacancies 2015, Heavy Water Board Recruitment under Department of Atomic Energy of Indian Government is seeking for online applications from eligible candidates for various posts such as Scientific Officer, Nurse, Female Nurse, Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist, Stenographer, Clerk and Driver. Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2015, An official notification from Heavy Water Board has been released for various posts. ONLINE applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to the following posts in various Heavy Water Board / Heavy Water Plants and various units of Department of Atomic Energy located in various parts of India.
- Applications will be accepted ONLINE only.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay fees for each post separately.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening Test / Written Examination / Trade Test / Interview
- At the time of Screening Test / Written Examination / Trade Test / Interview, candidates must bring a printout of the online application and admit card along with attested copies of all relevant documents as mentioned in the application
Heavy Water Scientific Officer,Stenographer Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit|
|01.||Stenographer Grade-II (Group-B)||3||27|
|02.||Stenographer Grade-II (Group-C)||21||30|
|03.||Scientific Officer/ C||3||30|
|06.||Upper Division Clerk||6||27|
|07.||Driver (Ordinary Grade)||1||27|
|09.||Scientific Assistant/ B (Library)||1||30|
- Scientific Officer/ C : M.B.B.S. + relevant Post Graduate Diploma including D.R.M or equivalent. OR
M.B.B.S. with One Year Experience.
- Female Nurse : HSC / XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years Course) +
Registration as “A” Grade Nurse or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Male Nurse : Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant
Class III & above from the Armed Forces.
- Upper Division Clerk : A Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce of recognised University or equivalent with
an aggregate of 50% Marks.
- Stenographer Grade-II (Group-B) : Matriculation or equivalent, Minimum speed of 100 wpm in English Shorthand and 45 wpm in English
- Stenographer Grade-II (Group-C) : Matriculation or equivalent with minimum 50% marks. Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography. Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) : Pass in SSC (Matriculation) or equivalent.
- Scientific Officer/ C : 15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400
- Female Nurse : 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600
- General : Rs 20/-
- SC/ST : No Fee
- Screening Test
- Written Examination
- Trade Test
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Online Application : 15.10.2015
- Official Website: www.hwb.gov.in or hwb.mahaonline.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here