SSC Recruitment 2015: Staff selection Commission (SSC) has published a notification for 6578 vacant posts of Assistant/ Sorting Assistant /Data Entry Operator & Lower Divisional Clerk by conducting Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2015. Interested candidates who want to apply for these 6578 posts can apply Online through the Official website of www.ssconline.nic.in. Last Date for Part-I Registration is 11.07.2015 by 05:00 P.M. and Last Date for Part-II Registration is 13.07.2015 by 05:00 P.M.
Job hunters who are waiting for SSC Department Jobs, Here is a Great opportunities for those candidates, because there are total 6578 vacancies. 6578 posts is so much, so please don’t miss this opportunities. Candidates must have passed 12th standard to appear this exam. 6578 Government vacancies have been announced by SSC India. Eligible candidates can apply for these 6578 Central Government Jobs by online & offline mode.
Applications must be submitted only in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) On-line or by Post. Detailed instructions as in Annexure – II A or Annexure – II B, may be referred to for postal applications and on-line applications respectively.
For more information and other details about SSC Jobs 2015 like Qualification, Age limit, Selection Procedure, How To Apply, Important dates, Important links etc. are mentioned below :
Candidates are advised that Please read the SSC CHSL Notification carefully before apply CHSL application form.
SSC CHSL 2015 Notification Details:
Staff selection Commission (Combined Higher Secondary Level) 2015
Total Vacancies: 6578
|01.||Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant||3523|
|02.||Data Entry Operator||2049|
|03.||Lower Divisional Clerk||1006|
Qualification for SSC CHSL Jobs:
- Must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates who have not acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and acquire documentary evidence from the Board/University in support thereof as on 01.08.2015 will also be eligible.
Age Limit for SSC CHSL Notification 2015:
- Age of Candidates should be between 18-27 years.
- For SC/ST candidates age relaxation is 5 years.
- For OBC candidates age relaxation is 3 years.
- For PH candidates age relaxation is 10 years.
- For PH+OBC candidates age relaxation is 13 years.
- For PH/SC/ST candidates age relaxation is 15 years
Pay Scale for SSC jobs 2015:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900
Application Fee for SSC CHSL 2015:
- Candidates from General category are required to pay Rs. 100
- Women candidates, SC/ST/PH & Ex service men do not need to pay .
Selection Process for SSC Vacancies 2015:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in :
- Written Test
- Typing Test/ Skill Test
- Typewriting test.
How To Apply for SSC CHSL Vacancies:
Applications must be submitted only in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) On-line on www.ssconline.nic.in or by
Post. Detailed instructions as in Annexure – II A or Annexure – II B, may be referred to for postal applications and on-line applications respectively.
- Last Date for Part-I Registration: 11-07-2015 by 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Part-II Registration: 13 –07-2015 by 05:00 P.M.
- Official Website: www.ssconline.nic.in
- Official Notification & Application Form : Download Here
A candidate must carefully indicate the centre in the Application Form in respect of the Examination. A candidate must submit his/her application only to the concerned Regional/Sub Regional Office of the Commission under whose jurisdiction the Centre selected by him / her falls. Application received in any other Regional/Sub Regional Office of the Commission will be rejected summarily.
Candidates are advised that Please read the SSC CHSL Notification 2015 carefully before apply CHSL application form 2015.