Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced a recruitment notification for the vacant of 162 Civil Judge Posts for Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service. Tamil Nadu PSC released this employemnt notification on it’s Official Website http://www.tnpscexams.net. Tamilnadu Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts recruitment of 162 Civil Judge vacancies in Tamilnadu state Judicial Service.
Candidates those who have completed Graduate Degree in Law or its equivalent course can apply for these latest Govt jobs. Candidates age limit should be between 25–35 years for General category candidates. Aspirants can fill Online Application on the BOARDNAME official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in.
This is good opportunity provided by TNPSC and eligible aspirants can apply through online mode before last date. Eligible candidates may apply online from 26th August 2014 to 21st September 2014.
TNPSC Civil Judge Posts Recruitment Details:
- For Reserved Category: Candidates age limit should be between 25–35 years
- For Reserved Category: Candidates age limit should be between 25–40 years
- 22-27 years for Fresh Law Graduates
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For Practicing Advocates: candidates should be qualify degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, or any other equivalent qualification and got enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu,
- For Fresh Law Graduates: Applicants must be fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in law from a recognized university.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should pay Rs.175/- for General Category Candidates
- Candidates should pay Rs 50/- for Reserved Category Candidates
- paid through Online Offline mode.
- The mode of selection will be made on the basis of main examination in computer based test, oral test
Subject Duration Maximum
Minimum Pass Marks Translation Paper 3 hours 100 SC,
Others Law Paper-I 100 30% 35% 40% Law Paper-II 100 Law Paper-III 100 VIVA-VOCE 60 18 (for all categories of candidates)
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in “OR” http://www.tnpscexams.net/
- Candidates are required to fill the application in a format and submit through online before last date.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21st September 2014
|Date of Notification||26th August 2014|
|Last date for submission of applications||21st September 2014|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Banker Post Office||23rd September 2014|
|Date of Written Examination|
|01. Translation Paper||18th October 2014||09.00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M|
|02. Law Paper-I||18th October 2014||02.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|03. Law Paper-II||19th October 2014||09.00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M.|
|04. Law Paper –III||19th October 2014||02.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
- Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in “OR” http://www.tnpscexams.net/
- Official Notification: Download Here