The Jammu & Kashmir General Administration Department (JKGAD), Srinagar has recently released a recruitment notification for Class IV vacancies. There are almost 148 Class-IV posts in JKGAD Jammu & Kashmir. General Administration Department (Government of Jammu & Kashmir) are invites application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 148 class-IV posts in the secretariat services.
Job hunters may check full details of advertisement notification of vacancy in JKGAD Recruitment 2014. All interested & eligible candidates can submit their applications on or before 31st July 2014.
If you wants to apply for the post, you can read the full job notification details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
JKGAD Recruitment Class IV Posts Details:
|01.||Class – IV (State Cadre)||148|
- Between 18-40 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Matriculation or 10+2 Exam
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- UR Category: Rs. 40/-
- Reserved Category: Rs. 20/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Date of Issue of OMR/ ICR Application Forms: 04th July 2014
- Last Date of issue of OM/ ICR Application forms: 25th July 2014
- Date of Receipt of OMR/ ICR Application forms: 05th July 2014
- Last Date of Receipt of OMR/ ICR Application Form: 31st July 2014
- Website: http://jkgad.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here