West Bengal Co-operative Service commission(WEBCSC) invited online application to the post Clerical Cadre and Staff officer for the recruitment to filling the vacant vacancies in WEBSCS. Candidates who are eligible to apply online application form before 17 July,2014. Applicants must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application from.
The West Bengal Co-operative Societies Act, 2006 (along with the Amendment enacted under the W.B. Act XX of 2010) and the West Bengal Co-operative Societies Rules, 2011 came into force with effect from the 18th January, 2011. It give an opportunity to the people to become the member of WEBCSC. The commission shall gives it decision in this regards within two months from the date of receipt of any request in writing from the co-operative society for such approvals.
Applicants can send their applications form duly completely filled in all respect in the prescribed format to the following address given below. The last date of receipt of application form is 17 July, 2014.
Clerical Cadre and Staff Officer Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years for the post Clerical Cadre.
- Age should be between 18 to 40 years for the post Staff Officer.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 Years for the OBC category candidates and 5 Years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others candidates will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates must have Bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregation with diploma in computer applications certificate/DOAECC-O level certificate from any recognised institute/university for the Clerical Cadre post.
- Applicants have Graduation with cost works/Accountants/Charted Accounts/Cost and management or MBA in banking/Finance or Engineering degree in computer science/Information technology or MCA qualification from any recognized College/University.
- The application fee is Rs.160/-(one hundred sixty only) is required for the candidates.
- Written Exam: The common written exam will be conducted by the WEBCSC. Selection is based on the performance of marks obtained by the candidates.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates called for an interview. The final selection is based on the overall performances of the candidates in all respective test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Applicants can send their application form to the following address written given below.
Ground Floor, PWD buildings
Block-A khadya Bhawan Complex,
11-A Mirza Galib Street,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 17 July, 2014
- Website: Candidates can download the format of application form in the prescribed format and also know about the upcoming updates through the official website www.webcsc.org