Bombay High Court Recruitment : Online applications are invited for 400 Vacant Posts of Clerks in Bombay High Court for year 2015. Eligible candidates can apply online upto 23.09.2015. The submission mode is online only. Candidates can apply on www.bhc.mahaonline.gov.in
400 Judicial Vacancies 2015, Bombay High Court is going to recruit desired and eligible candidates for Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2015. Applications are invited online from eligible candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria for preparing select list of 200 candidates and wait list of 200 candidates for the post of Clerk on the establishment of the High Court of Judicature at Bombay in the pay scale of Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1900/-
Candidates need to give the Screen Test and Typing Test for the selection of Clerk Jobs Bombay High Court. Those candidates who are thinking to apply must be a Graduate or should have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or I.T.I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p.m. Age limit is 18 to 33 years.
- The selection/appointments will be made strictly in the order of merit on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the screening, typing test and viva voice.
Bombay High Court 400 Clerk Posts Details:
Post Name : Clerk
Total Vacancies : 400
Bombay High Court Age Limit:
- General : 18 to 33 years
- SC/ST/OBC : 18 to 38 years
Clerk Vacancies Bombay High Court Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduation from any Recognized University
- Must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or I.T.I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p.pm.
- Must produce Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar –7 and Open Office Org. obtained from any of the following institute :
Maharashtra University, NIC, C-DAC, CEDIT, DOEACC, DATAPRO, MS-CIT, APTECH, SSI, NIIT, BOSTON
- Rs 5200-20200 + 1900 Grade Pay
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 25/-
- Only shortlisted candidates will have to pay a sum of Rs 575/- only either by online or by challan.
- Screen Test
- Typing Test
- Viva Voice
Procedure to Apply:
- Click on my account
- Select my application and then select direct recruitment
- now pay online or by challan
- The candidate should not send original or attested copies of the documents/certificate at the stage of submitting application online.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 23.09.2015
- Official Website: www.bhc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here