Cotton Corporation of India Limited, Warangal Has Delivered a Notification for the 150 Vacant vacancies for the post of Clerk on Temporary basis. Applicants who are interested can fill their forms in the prescribed format, Format is available online on the official website of the CCI. There are Various Vacancies for the Post of field assistant, Document assistant, Office staff (A/C), Office staff (general).
Candidates wanted to apply for these post should be graduate and have the knowledge of Computer application, also candidates should have the B. Com degree from any Recognized University. Applicants who are eligible and Interested should fill the forms In the prescribed format and send them to the Given address before the last date.
Fill the form completely and correctly so that the applications should not be rejected. Visit the Official website Regularly to be updated with latest news and notifications. Other details like Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Number of post: 150 post
Name of the post: Temporary Clerk
- Candidates should have the age of 27 years as on 31 Oct, 2014.
- Relaxation in age for the OBC category Candidates is 03 years & for the SC/ ST Category candidates relaxation is of 05 years.
- For Physically handicapped candidates of General category should have the relaxation of 10 years (for SC/ ST 15 years & for OBC category 13 years).
- Applicants who are interested and eligible should have the Graduation degree and knowledge of the computer application for the post of the Field Assistant. Candidates having B.Sc (Agriculture)/ Science Graduation will be given Preferences.
- For the post of the Assistant/ Office Staff Applicants should have the B.Com Degree and having the knowledge of the Computer Application.
- For Office Staff (General) post candidate should have the Graduation with Knowledge of Computer application.
Applicants will be given Rs. 12000 Per month.
- Candidates will selected on the basis of the interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Two self addressed Envelopes With a stamp attached.
- Name of the post should be written clearly on the envelope on the top.
- Applications will be sent to the following address: General Manager, The Cotton Corporation of India Limited,Branch Office Warangal.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31 Oct, 2014.
- Official Website: www.cotcorp.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here