High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh has recently issued a recruitment notification for the Clerk, Steno Typist, Junior Scale Stenographer & Driver Posts. High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh invited application from Indian citizen for filling up Clerk, Jr. Scale Stenographer, Steno Typist and Driver vacancies.
Those candidates, who are Interested and eligible may apply for Chandigarh High Court Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode. If you are going to apply for the post read the full job criteria and apply for the post.
Further job details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment of Stenographer Posts are given below.
HC Punjab and Haryana Clerk, Steno, Driver Posts Details:
|01.||Clerk||68||Graduation degree or it’s equivalent & Matriculation exam with Hindi or Sanskrit subject|
|02.||Jr Scale Stenographer||29||Graduation / Diploma in computer application & 01 year experience as Steno Typist|
|03.||Driver||13||Matriculation with Hindi / valid driving license & two years of experience of driving|
|04.||Steno Typist||09||Bachelor Degree or it’s equivalent / Diploma in computer application|
- Between 18-40 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- General (Male) Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/-
- General (Female) Candidates should have to pay Rs. 250/-
- Written Exam
- Type Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- The online registration application forms filling in two steps (Go to Official website to check full details)
- Candidate can apply online from: 04th June 2014
- Last Date for Registration Step-I: 24th June 2014 till 11:59 P.M.
- Last Date for Registration Step-II: 26th June 2014 till 11:59 P.M.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 26th June 2014
- Last Date for Editing of Application: 26th June 2014
- Website: http://highcourtchd.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here