Nagpur Collector Office, Maharashtra has declared a recruitment notification for the vacant of Clerk/ Typist, Watchman and Other Posts. Nagpur Collector Office, Maharashtra offered 142 Clerk-Typist, Driver and Peon Vacancies for the candidates who are searching the govt. job vacancies.
Nagpur Collector Office, Maharashtra invites online applications for filling up 142 Godown Clerk/ Clerk-Typist, Driver and Peon/ Watchman. All interested & eligible candidates may apply online from 10th July 2014 to 24th July 2014.
If you are going to apply fot he post, you may read the full job notification details below. Further Details like age limit, qualifications, application fee, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Collector Office Nagpur Recruitment Clerk-Typist & Peon Posts Details:
|01.||Godown Clerk/ Clerk-Typist||88||SSC with Marathi Typing Skills|
|02.||Peon/ Watchman||51||Class IV passed|
|03.||Driver||03||IV Class with Valid Motor Vehicle Driving License|
- Between 18-33 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- UR Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 75/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 10th June 2014
- Last date of Online registration: 24th June 2014
- Starting Date for download of Admit Card: 28th June 2014
- Date of Examination: 06th July 2014
- Website: http://dsongp.govtjobz.com/
- Notification & Apply Online : Download Here