Jalgaon Collector Office, Maharashtra has recently published an employment notification for the recruitment of Clerk/ Typist and Talathi Posts for filling up of 227 vacancies. There are total 227 vacancies of vacant Clerk Typist & Talathi Posts posts.Collector Office, Jalgaon (Maharashtra State) invites applications for recruitment of Clerk-Typist and Talathi for filling up Total 227 Vacancies.
All interested & eligible candidates may apply for Jalgaon Collector Office Clerk Typist/Talathi Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format before last date 28th May 2014 through online mode.
If you are going to apply for the post, you may read the full job notification like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
Collector Office Jalgaon Clerk-Typist Posts Details:
|01.||Talathi||138||Graduate in any Discipline|
|02.||Clerk-Typist||89||SSC (Matriculation with +2) with Typing Skill|
- Between 18 – 38 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 09th May 2014
- Last date of Online registration: 28th May 2014
- Last date for Payment of Fees: 30th May 2014
- Date of written Exam for Clerk post: 08th June 2014
- Date of written Exam for Talathi post: 22nd June 2014