Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), Maharashtra has recently issued a recruitment notification for Clerk typist posts. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites online applications for recruitment Examination of Clerk Typist (Marathi and English) Exam 2014.
All Candidates who are interested in this job, may fill Online application form for Clerk typist post on or before 20th June, 2014. You may read the full job notification below.
Further details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process, how to apply and online application form are given below.
MPSC Recruitment Clerk Typist Posts Details:
|01.||Clerk Typist (Marathi & English)||448|
- Between 18 to 33 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- SSC (Matriculation with 12th Class) Pass with Typing Knowledge.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 365/-
- For PH/ST/SC Candidates: Rs. 265/-
- Exe service Man: Rs. 15/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 22nd June 2014
- Date of Examination: 27th July 2014
- Website: http://mpsc.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here