Thane Collector Office, Maharashtra has issued another recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerk/ Typist and Stenographer vacancies. Collector Office Thane invites application on the prescribed format for the recruitment for filling up Total 85 Clerk/ Typist and Stenographer Posts.
All eligible & interested candidates may apply for Thane Collector Office Clerk Typist/Talathi Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format before 24th May 2014 through online mode.
Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below.
Collector Office Thane Clerk-Typist & Steno Posts Details:
|01.||Clerk-Typist||76||10th Class/SSC Examination with Typing Skill and qualify in MS-CIT|
|02.||Stenographer||09||Graduation Degree in any Discipline|
- Between 18-33 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 16th May 2014
- Last date of Online registration: 24th May 2014
- Last date for Payment of Fees: 26th May 2014
- Date of written Exam: 08th June 2014
- Website: www.Thane.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here