Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification recruitment for recruitment of various posts. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for the posts of Court officer, Assistant Director, Radio Inspector, Asstt. Professors.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply Online on or before 31st January 2014. For further job details mentioned below.
UPSC Court officer, Assistant Director, Radio Inspector, Asstt. Professors Job Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|1.||Assistant Professors in Civil Engineering (Technical)||03||Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs.6,000 (Academic Grade pay)||35 Years|
|2||Assistant Director in National Crime Records Bureau||02||Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs.6,600 (Grade pay)||40 Years|
|3.||Radio Inspector in Directorate General of Shipping||01||Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs.5,400 ( Grade pay)||50 Years|
|4.||Court Officer in Intellectual property Appellate Board||01||Rs.9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs.4,600 (Grade pay)||30 Years|
- Court Officer:
- Bachelors’ degree of a recognized University or equivalent. Two years’ experience in preparation and processing of legal documents in Court Procedure.
- Refer to Notification for full Eligibility Criteria
- For SC/ST/PH/Women candidates: Fee Exempted
- For all other candidates: Rs. 25/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates apply Online through Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) (Link Given Below)
- Read the notification advt. carefully before filling the form
- Last Date: 31st January 2014
- Website: http://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Official Notification: Click Here