Military Engineer Services (MES) has recently issued an employment notification for the recruitment for recruiting of various Group C and D Vacancies. Military Engineering Services bring a great opportunity for job hunter who are waiting for Defence job vacancies 2015. MES Defence published this recruitment on it’s official website www.mes.gov.in.
The Ministry of Defence, Military Engineer Services (MES) inviting application from eligible & talented Indian citizen for filling of 2658 vacant posts of Draughtsman, Supervisor, Store Keeper, Civil Motor Driver, Peon, Chowkidaar, Safaiwala, Meter Reader, Cane man and Mate. Candidates must have done Diploma / Bachelor Degree/ 10th/ 12thor its equivalent in the related trade from a recognised Board or Technical Institute. Applicants should be between 18 to 27 years. Tentatively written examination will be conducted on 14 February 2015. More details about the written examination will be available on it’s official website.
Candidates have to fill registration form in prescribed format through offline mode and send it address mentioned below. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format on or before 03-01-2015 & For Remote Areas on or before 10-01-2015. Candidates are required to check the official notification for more details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection pro\cess and how to apply for this job vacancies.
MES Group C & D Post Recruitment Details:
- Draughtsman: 07 posts
- Supervisor Barrack & Store: 64 posts
- Store Keeper Grade- II: 11 posts
- Civil Motor Driver: 100 posts
- Peon: 86 posts
- Chowkidar: 58 posts
- Safaiwala: 26 posts
- Chowkidar (Khansama): 01 post
- Meter Reader: 18 posts
- Caneman: 22 posts
- Mate (SSK): 2265 posts
- Candidates age should be above 18 years & below 27 years for General candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Draughtsman (D’Man): Diploma in Architectural Assistantship
- Supervisor Barrack & Store (Supvr B/S): Graduation in Arts or Science group or diploma in Civil or Mechanical or Electrical engineering course.
- Store Keeper Gr-II (SK-II): Matriculation pass
- Civil Motor Driver (OG) (CMD (OG): Matriculation pass and valid civil driving license for all type of vehicles.
- Peon: Matriculation pass
- Chowkidar: Matriculation pass
- Safaiwala: Matriculation pass
- Chowkidar (Khansama): Matriculation pass and Diploma in cooking / catering from any recognized Institution.
- Meter Reader: 10+2 Examination pass.
- Caneman: Matriculation pass or Industrial training institute pass certificate.
- Mate (SSK): Matriculation pass or Industrial Training Institute pass certificate.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For post 1 & 2: Rs. 9,300/- To Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
- For post 3, 4, 8 & 9: Rs. 5,200/- To Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
- For post 5, 6, 7, 10, 11: Rs. 5,200/- To Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
- Application fees are not required
- Candidates selection is based on written examination (Objective) & Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- And must be attested two self-addressed envelopes of size 28 x 12 cm with postal stamp of worth Rs.60/-.
- After fill the application form submit to address mentioned in notification with all required documents, photograph etc
- Opening date for Online Application form: 09th Dec 2014
- Closing date for Online Application form: 03rd Jan 2015
- Date of Examination: 14th Feb 2015
- Website: http://www.mes.gov.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here