Karnataka State Police has announced a latest notification for the recruitment to the posts Sub Inspector (Civil) and Sub Inspector (Wireless) for filling the vacant vacancies in the Karnataka Police. People who are interested can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of Karnataka State Police. Before applying online application form candidates must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired posts. There are a total of 304 vacant vacancies for the Karnataka Police Recruitment 2014 to the posts Sub Inspector (Civil) and Sub Inspector (Wireless).
Applicants can go through the official website www.ksp.gov.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. Most of the people will be filling application form for the Karnataka Police Recruitment 2014. People are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their online application form. Many people wants to join police forces has a best opportunity to show your talent and qualification. Aspirants are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of Karnataka Police to know information about the upcoming notification like Police Exam Admit Card 2014, Karnataka Police SI Exam Result 2014 and SI Police Exam Answer Key 2014.
The last date for apply online application form is 07 Oct, 2014.
Karnataka State Police SI Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
|01.||PSI (Civil) (Men & Women)||233|
|02.||RSI (CAR/ DAR) (Only for Men)||52|
|03.||Police Sub Inspector (Wireless) (Men & Women)||19|
- Candidates age should be between 19 to 25 years for Gen category and 19 to 27 years for SC/ST/OBC categories candidates to the post Sr no 1 & 2.
- The age of the candidates should be 21 to 26 years for Gen category and 21 to 28 years for SC/ST/OBC categories candidates to the post Sr no 3 [Police Sub Inspector (Wireless) (Men & Women)].
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess any Degree in Science in Physics/ Electronics/ Electricals/ Computer Science/ Telecommunication from any recognized institution/University.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply for the recruitment to the various posts in Karnataka Police.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.250/-(Two Hundred Only) for Gen category candidates and Rs.100/-(One Hundred Only) for OBC/SC/ST categories candidates as a application fee.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend on the written examination conducted by the Karnataka State Police Recruitment Board. The question paper will be objective type. Cell phones, calculator, costly/valuable items and any electronic appliances will not be allowed in the examination hall. The candidates who will be qualified in the examination will be called for physical efficiency test and medical examination.
Medical Examination: Shortlisted candidates will be called for medical examination after the PET examination. The final selection of candidates will be depends upon the overall performances of the candidates in the particular respective examinations conducted by Karnataka Police.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website.
- Click on the desired posts link on the login page of authorized website of Karnataka Police.
- Fill all the details in the application form and click on the submit button.
- Keep the print out of application form and confirmation page for future use.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online application form: 08 Sept, 2014
- Last date for filling online application form: 07 Oct, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.ksp.gov.in to apply online application form and know information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here